Adverb Placement Practice 1
Rewrite each sentence in the space provided using the given adverb in the
of the sentence.
1. (probably) Brian knows the answer.
2. (usually) Is Pat at home in the evening?
3. (finally) They have finished their homework.
4. (rarely) Jack writes letters.
5. (generally) I go to bed early.
6. (probably) Susan won't come to the party.
7. (never) You should allow children to play with matches.
8. (rarely) Jerry is in a bad mood.
9. (frequently) My chemistry lecturer cancelled class last semester.
10. (rarely) The temperature drops below freezing in that region.