Adverb Placement Practice 1
Rewrite each sentence in the space provided using the given adverb in the
of the sentence.
1. (probably) Brian knows the answer.
2. (usually) Is Pat at home in the evening?
3. (finally) They have finished their homework.
4. (seldom) Jack doesn't write letters.
5. (generally) I go to bed early.
6. (probably) Susan won't come to the party.
7. (never) You shouldn't allow children to play with matches.
8. (hardly ever) Jerry isn't in a bad mood.
9. (frequently) My chemistry lecturer cancelled class last semester.
10. (seldom) The temperature doesn't drop below freezing in that region.